Friday, December 30, 2011

Michelle's Favorite Vermont Made Products


I wanted to do this video to showcase the best food products at least that I love that you can get while in VT. If you want to do a video that features the best things from your state I would love to watch it. Also if you agree with me on the products I featured let me know! Ben & Jerry's: Their ice cream cakes are amazing. Try the Vermonster hahahaha. Yeah right you'll puke. You can get this anywhere ice cream is sold usually in VT it's .49 a pint. www.benjerry.com Lake Champlain Chocolates: They sell ice cream and hot cocoa mix as well. Also they have specialty items like stuff made specifically for the holidays. If you go into the annex or store they have really great samples every day. The LCC in Burlington, VT has a tour you can take I think. www.lakechamplainchocolates.com Vermont Beef Jerky Co. : They have several flavors of beef jerky, spicy, sweet, and in between. You can find this at gas stations or VT product specialty stores like gift shops. The price ranges. I paid .59 for each pack but I have paid less when I go home to see my parents in Orleans and stop at a gas station there since it's where they make it. You can order it from the website. It's amazing! www.vermonter.com Cabot: I think these are the best dairy products you can get. When I travel I like to see if other states carry Cabot products and I always get a little happy when they do. They have award winning cheese and it's at reasonable prices. Plus when you go to the annex or factory you can ...

Cheep Pearl 5 Piece Drum Set Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Grand Sale Best Buy Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Food Processor




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links